School: (740) 867-6641 Ext. 401
The Lawrence County Joint Vocational School District Board of Education and program accrediting agencies have approved this policy.
- In order to receive credit for previous college work, an official transcript must be submitted with the admission application. To receive credit for classes must have been taken in the last five years – see Admission with Advanced Standing Policy
- Allied Health students are required to have a physical examination, current immunization records, Hepatitis B Vaccine, 2-Step TB Skin test, drug screen, and a federal background check. Hepatitis C screening will be noted on the Admission application as required by individual programs.
- A positive drug screen or Hepatitis C screen, certain misdemeanors or felonies on the background check may prevent admission to the health programs.
Additional admissions requirements apply basaed on the program your are entering. Check the list below to see those requirements.
Other Admissions Requirements by Program Category
- Trade and Industry Programs
- Advanced Cosmetology
- Short-Term Programs
- Allied Health Programs and Nursing Programs
- LPN to RN Diploma Nursing Program
- Paramedic to RN Diploma Nursing Program
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Radiologic Technology Program
- Paramedic Program